CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

what has been done since 13 january, page-46

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So, let me keep it very simple. JH himself said this on February 15th:

"John Heugh: Well look, the process firstly in an extended production test is very simple - an application to the Government, an Environmental Management Plan to the Central Land Council and to the Government. And so we hope to complete that process by April this year, and be in production and sales by April this year from the extended production test."

Therefore, my questions are these, and no, I will nto be stating them privately to JH.

When do we think (or do we think it is even necessary) that CTP will advise the market that it:

a)submitted an application to the Government;

b)submitted an Environmental Management Plan to the Central Land Council;

c) submitted an Environmental Management Plan to the Government.

Given the process is "very simple" and JH states he expects CTP to "be in production and sales by April this year from the extended production test."

Then for this to occur, presumably all applications made (a, b and c above) would have to be received, reviewed and approved by the Government and Central Land Council BY sometime in March?

Even if all this was approved in March (or even early April) where is the contract to sell Oil, and where is the contract with the trucking company to move the oil from SREH-1 to the Port of Darwin (or sleshwere)?

Presumably, all these things take time, and one would hope that at least a, b and c above have been submitted, given one would expect Government to be somewhat slower in nature than private enterprise?

Salty, even you yourself stated on 24 February that we should expect an anouncment as to progress on these items soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.