CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

what has been done since 13 january, page-50

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    nothing to do with Govts, it is to do with bureaucrats whether approvals are done in a timely fashion. Qu: define timely. Whose time - a bureaucrat of mine?

This is the issue: why wasn't the paperwork prepared ahead of time for Surprise. At a minimum the documentation should have been ready for JW - site layout, procedures etc..all set to go.

If not why not?

Why if they were they ready weren't they submitted weeks ago...were they?

Why is the CLT going to rush anything? If they do there is a risk that procedure wasn't followed.

Does the process include mandated "Hold" periods (usually 21 business days elsewhere) for public review?

Has JH ever heard of the 6P?..prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

I get the sense that JH and CTP in general doesn't strategise well, doesn't plan well, does everything as hoc and has a day-dreamer culture - as if CTP has infinite time and infinite money. People probably feel they are working hard rushing around, but thats because they aren't really ready ahead of time.

Instead of producing totally useless Ryder reports, they should have been focussing on real delivery not pipe dreams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 76040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.