CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

what has changed with fortitude, page-47

1. 5,079 Posts.
    look who really cares what some of these people were up to during the war years, after all a buck has to be made, look at govts present and past,

So is it that things are coming togehter so these knockers, some who were big supporters will not talk about good things like Egan becoming a director and drag up ghosts of the past.

CVI control Fortitude so of course Egan wants in on CVI.

So instead of talking about rubbish like where posters are, about things that happened years ago, look at what is going to happen.

After all sp's reflect what is going to happen not what is history.

look at the assets they have now, valuations of Fortitude and Falcon, and the assets we will hear about soon.

and don't listen to this rubbish that is trying to scare small holders out of the stock.

Again I wouldn't bother posting on this stock unless I had an interest, or I wanted it to drop in order to get in at a set price.

OR, I lost a lot and am bitter, which could be the case on some of the knockers.

I mean how can you be a holder, and post very positive, and now be very negative, has anything changed for the worse in the past 4 months, I see a big improvement,
    funding, refinery, off shore permit, granted we need to see these signed and sealed,

do you take the safe option and wait till they are on paper, or take a chance at these prices, if/when they are signed we all know sp will not be where it is today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.