FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

what has changed?

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    g'day all.

simple question I ask myself when any stock of mine goes down, or up, more than usual.

What has changed?

In the case of Focus, the ONLY thing that has changed in the last 24 hours is the POG UP & the overseas markets going down more than normal. The first is the ONLY real influence on FML; the second causes the weak to sell to the strong.

Indeed with a higher POG overnight, FML is worth more in real terms. Mr Market disagrees. Fortunately, I often disagree with mr market. Made a bundle that way over the years.

If you've done your DD, then you KNOW what FML is worth now & in the future. The ONLY major downside potential going forward is possible major POG dump. I don't think that will happen (or if it does, it would bounce quickly). So INVESTORS (NOT traders or silly teenage twerps that hang around like bad smells after they've sold out their $500 worth), should be feeling comfortable medium/long term. If you can't handle these retraces, then FML & probably the share market in general, are not for you.

Like the other LT's here, I have my buys sitting in the depth waiting for the irrational sellers.

I invest on fundamentals. Don't really care about short term gyrations, other than to take advantage of such irrational sell offs, with their output item (GOLD) went UP.

cheers,

ned. off to the spa to look at the stars, listen to the waves & sip red.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.