SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What has changed?, page-45

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    1. I meant the October activity. Not that it's particularly relevant but I was in on their first day trading as SAS. Happy for you if you've been holding since Burleson days, good pick.​
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> let’s just say that I was initially well advised and leave it at that. I am NOT a mining ‘explorer’ punter. My days in that area are behind me and resulted in me being a lot more aloof and aware of the skills of trading and how to maximise potential. If I were Jim Rickards, I’d write a book about it! - but I’m not!.............. so I won’t (lol)

2. With you most of the way but sorry not on this one. Amazon, Google, FB etc may not be using nanosats but they're competing in the same mission to bring data to to the work in a more scalable fashion.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. "Bring data to the ‘world’ in a more scalable fashion"? Perhaps. But where are they now? Just how much have they spent on their respective projects and where has it got them?
    Self-indulgent corporate philanthropy is a wonderful thing if you have boundless reserves of cash and nodding shareholders who think anything you do is absolutely sensational, regardless of the cash burn!
    ……………. And again…. Their aims are NOT the same as SAS! – Narrow band VS Broad Band….. big difference!

Works for holders in a way since SAS is aiming at a very big pie and could become an attractive takeover target for their IP and staff... and these companies have a lot of money to throw around if it'll give them an edge.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You are seeing the light now, but I suggest not all the light! Yes, there are companies out there with Wall Street backing that would enable any of the before mentioned, drown SAS in an ocean of cash with no problem whatsoever.
    The announcement of today’s “Global Technology Innovation Award” has not (yet) been reflected in the share price. This award is akin to a Noble Price for seriously clever and overtly disruptive telecommunications ‘smarts’ yet to be fully comprehended by the global telco behemoths………………………………. it won’t take long!

The thing that makes me nervous is the fact that the tech giants aren't using nanosats despite having a load of very smart people and near unlimited budgets.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> having very smart people and a lot of money means nothing. Your Google, FB & Amazon people are sensational at what they do. There are not aeronautical engineers who eat, drink and live space stuff!. The just don’t do this stuff so how can they be any good at it. They have to buy this expertise!

The fact that the tech giants have opting for other approaches with more visible flaws makes one wonder... why not.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ‘why not’ indeed! I wish them all the best. It will be fun to watch them burn a mountain of cash to get them no-where with their proposed solutions! Better that save themselves billions and buyout SAS for a song at (let's say) $1.5 Billion!

Every global new tech has to start somewhere so it's certainly possible that SAS have it right and will lead the future. For me I'm a little bit too nervous to jump in at this price point at a pre-3 diamonds mesh network in orbit state.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your choice, and not for me to help solve your nervous complaint. However, I’ll gladly settle for being nervous in lieu of being ‘depressed’ from missing the biggest life changing gift ever presented to me. If you can’t see it yet, so be it. Maybe some more study and investigating will help get you over the line and resolve your nervous condition. Suffice to say – many would suggest “don’t invest what you can’t afford to lose”. My experience and in depth knowledge of this particular company suggests opportunities like this come once in a lifetime. Don’t miss this opportunity!

Thanks for your views I appreciate the time. Apologise to those who were offended by my post, hopefully you still manage to get something out of the thread anyway.​
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> no apologies needed given you are still in your mode of discovery – keep going. In time you will discover much more about the company and yourself, than you ever thought possible. It is truly a most worthwhile and enriching experience. Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.