SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I'm taking it as a compliment to SAS that you're making...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I'm taking it as a compliment to SAS that you're making comparisons to Amazon, Google, FB etc. Scale wise you would be correct, currently the company is not as big as those giants as their tech has not been proven yet, but didn't these tech giants all started small with their "disruptive" models way back when none of these existed as well?

I will add to @PeterKing's point, the market that SAS is targeting is completely different to Amazon, Google, FB etc. Global communication via modern satellites is very expensive and is mostly limited to corporates in well developed first world nations. SAS targets the mid/lower class market, which is majority of the planet when you think about it.

Now note SAS's plan for the ~200 nano-sats is to have full equatorial coverage.

http://www.infoplease.com/askeds/countries-equator.html

"How many countries does the equator pass through?

The equator passes through 13 countries: Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Sao Tome & Principe, **on, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, Kenya, Somalia, Maldives, Indonesia and Kiribati."

Wait a min, do any of the bold ones sound familiar?

... Oh that's right, half of these countries about to become our customers via Sat-Space Africa!

Cheers

Hezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.