QTK quiktrak networks limited

below, a post from this is it. i no for a fact gps tracking...

1. 85 Posts.
    below, a post from this is it. i no for a fact gps tracking sytems can be scrambled with a divice you can buy from jcar however from what i understand qtk cannot be scrambled by any device and the only way to stop a car tracking is to find the transponder quick enough and get rid of is asap but as soon as you ramper with it, an alarm is sent therefore you dont have long at all to get rid of the transponer and get the car out of there. i would be very intrested in witnesing you scramble a qtks transponer signal with this "device" as i dont deem it possible. please, enlighten me

Subject re: what has happened?
    Stock Code QTK - QUIKTRAK NETWORKS LIMITED
    Posted 02/05/06 12:26 - 78 reads
    Posted by this_is_it
    IP 202.63.xxx.xxx
    Post #1037358 - in reply to msg. #1037337 - splitview

Here's a perfect example why tracking systems in the end are really not a fool-proof way of achieving anything. Once popular, there is always an incentive for criminals to de-activate. Has always been a problem, always will.

'Over the last two weeks, we have received from Romania a small device about the size of a lipstick, which you can actually fit into your cigarette lighter, that defeats any tracking system that you have in the car. It confuses the tracking system and sends out false signals. We have been testing this in our own vehicles. We believe that anything electronic can be defeated. Anything electronic, if it breaks down, needs to be repaired. You don’t throw away the car if an electronic component inside it breaks down. So there is always a back door into electronics that mechanics or technicians can go into so they can fix the
    article itself.'

That was quoted from Ian Allen, CEO of Datadot Technology (DDT)

And no more abuse, Im just stating someone's opinion for all to see and decipher for themselves. Take it as you please.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.