SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi All I am really curious what has kept Porter at the...

1. 2,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Hi All

I am really curious what has kept Porter at the negotiating table?

Mr Casello told us SDL has made significant progress in reaching a settlement with Mr David Porter in relation to both Supreme Court actions. The Company anticipates it will finalise the settlement and announce the details shortly.

Whatever offered to Mr Porter in order to reach a settlement must be very attractive to him. What would that be?

I doubt Mr Porter wasn't comprehensively briefed about the EPC contracts delay appearing in the same notice as the settlement for BOTH cases which is being finalized.

Is he comfortable of the solutions being actively pursued?

Also, SDL is negotiating with Mr Porter on BOTH Supreme Court cases. Why does SDL want to roll in a yet to be scheduled retrial case into the negotiation when SDL is currently in a relatively weak financial position?

As a publicly listed company with disclosure obligations to the Shanghai Stock Exchange, CGGC has not said a single word about the EPC contract delay. Maybe the solution Cameroon and China are working on is sooner than we think.

Casello looks like a man on a mission.

Is the solution to the EPC contract delay taking shape?

Why settle the retrial when SDL has a better than even chance of winning again? Why the hurry to settle?

Is SDL clearing the deck for something big at the corporate level that requires ridding of any loose ends?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.