AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

what has mnm to offer?

1. 73 Posts.
    Have seen mnm release mostly good news the last 2 years, however it remains 1.5c below my first ever entry point. For what we have, i see 20-25Mil MC as fair and affordable value to buy. Today's scoping study asks a lot of questions I think. What does MNM have to offer to a project, and what do we have to offer to Exergen? Good news after good news, yet we are worth not a cent more than we were when I first invested.

With exergen set to win big out of LV, I do not see how we can benefit from this. Exergen will have their independent plant, their independent coal, and unless we JV in LV, or they take us over to obtain our EL, then I still see us as independent.

In BM, yes we have JV, however $2B is required to make money. We are worth not even $50M. For what we offer, exergen offers tenfold, and I don't think they are a charity who intend to churn money for MNM shareholders. We do not manage this job, we do not finance this job, we will not mine this job, and we will not build this job. The riches all on hot copper speak off seams a jackpot for potting around in some dirt...

My real question comes as I question what MNM do. Apply for a permit. Win a EL. Drill some holes (a few guys - operator and data logger, and a drill, and a geotechnical lab). Hand-over project management to a company with money. For mine, we do a very simple job, and hand over the difficult and expensive tasks to those who are resourced and financed to handle it. Therefore I don't see how we truly deserve a substantial financial reward for what we do. However I have not been in this game too long, so is it as easy as a cheap company winning an EL to a resource rich land, proving it's resource, and selling it at an inflated price?

I may be losing patience, but I am starting to think that our best chance for brown coal is for a takeover from exergen to get into LV. $2B has put me off, as to get this we need to raise capital - dilute, or attract major investment. In this case, those who invest large are the ones who will be rewarded. And i do think exergen will have too much on their plate to worry about BM.

Thoughts? I welcome people to send me straight and justify what MNM do to make money. I have not sold in over 24 months, nor do I intend to, as I will always be content to accumulate below 9c...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.