MFS mfs limited

Fundamentals post relisting would support a share price of $1.50...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Fundamentals post relisting would support a share price of $1.50 to $2.00........based on forward earning - 35% of Stella, interest paydowns and equity buyback. I know that is the view of some senior mgment of the company.

MFS will now be carrying hundreds of millions of dollars of tax loses......means they will not pay tax for the forseeable futute.

35% of Stella alone...some $70 million profit PA (given the tax situation)....at a share price of $1 puts the company on a forward of 7. Is it not the case that CVC hope to grow the company....so a PE of 7 is modest.

Now this is the hard bit for some to understand.....every part of that $400 million, MFS will spend on their fundsbusiness( from the CVC buyout) has a nett positive effect on their equity position/and cash flow.

What do you think happens when Kiwi investors get their money returned?......or what happens when MFS pay out loans. IT IS NOT LOST OR GONE FOREVER.

There is nothing whatsoever wrong with MFS assets.

Everytime an investor wants and gets his money...MFS assume additional equity as a result of that payment.......property in Qld (not a bad situation at all given pending revaluations). Let the investors have their money back, albeit causing a liquidy situation for MFS.

Secondly.....each time a loan is paid out by MFS....means there is a corresponding reduction in interest payments.....reduces costs, and kicks straight into the bottom line as profit.

A suggestion of a share price of $1.75....I appreciate is not what you want to hear for purchases at $4.....but at least here we are being more realistic about the company prospects......rather than those who seem to get pleasure out of the misfortune of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.