ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

What has ROG to offer for Angola?, page-5

1. 7,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    the easy thing is to say "why not' but this i think requires a better response and some thought by posters here.
    the non core asset sale by sonangol to say, minnows like us would come with minimal risk, we are in an A Grade jurisdiction with access to capital.
    the current war in Ukraine has highlighted to governments around the world that if one is aligned to despots in any way, even by accident, you could expect the West to smash your skull in.
    Why would the angolans sell these accets to sh.. entities that may be related somehow to say Russia, etc then have grief later?

now these Blocks that are being sold, Sonangol has non operator holdings in them, they sell and will still collect royalties anyhow.
    for example, one of the few producing blocks for sale is block 31, has 9 bidders, its operated by BP and all holders benefit from profit and have future liabilities that go with it.
    AK would no dought have either a loan facility in place, or script ready or a combo of both. if succesful, we would have a timeframe to settle and if we dont, next bidder.
    i do know that major lenders here in australia still play in this area, how do i know, I've asked them, i do lending and although we dont lend to this level, we have access to the teams that do and put these questions to them. eg, a major 5 would not touch us unless its >$15mill deal.

infrastructure, the o & g there is running and set up to world standards, if you mean in general, how about you go for a drive to Innaminka, hit those dirt roads, let me know how that goes.
    top up next week for me again, did my numbers this morning and have capacity for another 500k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $26.56K 6.641M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 40554625 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 75713806 96
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.