WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

what have i missed, page-35

1. 98 Posts.
    Catsgrave,

My advice to you is if you are not sure stay on the safe side until you have learned more, do your own research, do not jump in if unsure, also take advice from those that are experienced in share trading and have been trading over the years.

There are few users on HC that have great knowledge and a lot of effort is put in charting and providing relevant information, I have learned over the years the hard way and still in the learning phase, even the experienced traders are still learning.

This is a spec stock and should be treated as such until they prove the product is successful. I bought at a lower price if it falls I am not concerned as I am still ahead, also I am accumulating when it deeps, this stock has broken support last week and was on a down trend.

I believe in the product and if they come through it can be massive. If you do decide to buy now and the price drops do not panic as it will go up prior Feb next year.

Always do your own research and trade carefully, global markets are also on a down trend so caution there.

We are approaching the holiday season where it is becomes psychological for most, quite time, people will need money and will take it out of the market until new year, usually the specs are hit first.

Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.