ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

what have i started

1. 472 Posts.
    boy oh boy has'nt this thread gone from positive to negative - all i was concerned about was the lack of forward motion in the share price and now all of a sudden we might not have any customers or infrastructure to actual get rid of what we are building up in reserve.

I too have been a little concerned about the tired and emotional paragraphs the great Hardmano has been putting forward.

I got Backsheesh posting that things are across the line and the value of the company is atleast 3 times current levels which puts it around 2.50 - knucks i think it was who said 1.15 or he/she has to run naked in newcastle 1 week after the reserves upgrade.

who knows whats going on - heaps of people claim to have some idea and they really sound like they know what they are talking about when they start with the techy talk but up until now its turned to nothing.

Others talking to Ian Kirkham who apparently said this is our year its all exciting - exciting for who.

Maybe when the reserves come through everything will turn around, but i can't help think if this was such a sure thing as some have stated and imminent fortunes are approaching esg then why is the sp struggling and is the smart money going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.