GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Some of the posters on HC have researched the paradox basin and...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Some of the posters on HC have researched the paradox basin and the oil and gas producers that are there. Posts by New trader and a few others have been very informative with a wealth of information. I have also read many hours of text and diagrams on this formation and would agree with most of what new trader and other factual post said regarding the look alike Golden Eagle field compared to the Lisbon field. If holders of shares would care to look at the following web site on the Lisbon Field
    (http://geology.utah.gov/emp/leadville/pdf/doloposter1.pdf) and compare the diagrams to the gdn diagrams you will see why this field has real potential. One of the most outstanding statements on the Lisbon field is quoted below

"Some of the best producing wells (e.g. cored wells D-616 and
    D-816) are located close to these faults." The Lisbon Fields first well has the following details

Discovery Well
    • Pure Oil Company, #1 NW
    Lisbon USA
    • T.D. – 8440 ft
    • Completed January 5, 1960
    • IPF – 4376 MCFG, 179 BOPD
    • Initial Pressure – 2713 psia
    • GOR – 1417-3153:1
    Reservoir Data
    • Productive Area – 5120 acres
    • Net Pay – 225 ft
    • Porosity – 1-21%, average 5.5%
    • Permeability – 0.01-1100 mD,
    average 22 mD
    • Water Saturation – 39%
    • Bottom-hole Temperature – 53°C
    to 73°C
    • Type of Drive – Expanding Gas
    Cap and Gravity Drainage

Read the data very carefully and compare it to the the gdn announcements. This well has been producing for over 45 years.

Yesterday I posted this on HC

"Does any one recall them ever addressing this zone ( zone 10 3661 psi)or the results of this high pressure gas zone? The tests they did were sent away for interpretation but this result was never bought up again? Is gdn keeping this out of the picture as in confidentiality ( or perhaps as a ace up their sleve because until it is flow tested in cannot be quoted)? If this zone is significant they may be sitting on more gas or a bigger field than the market is aware of at this stage!

The initial pressure of the Lisbon Fields first well is quoted as (see Above) 2713 psi and average porosity of 5.5%, "The zone 10 of PB2 in the barker creek was not small 41ft (see announcement of 6/05/09. This zone was swallowed up into the 119ft barker creek zone @6.1% porosity see 7th of May ann." I would assume that GDN cannot quote this as a substantial gas find until further tests are done and because this field is in the USA their laws are different as to what they can tell the market before they are confirmed and /or proven. However whatever PB2 discovered at the top of the well seems to certainly fit into the productive and profitable zones of the Paradox Basin and I think we may be very suprised when the flow rates are released to the market. There are many good reasons that I found in my research of the Paradox Basin gas well drillig that support the halting of further drilling on PB2 and as some posters have said they may still test these zones at a latter date ( research Pardox Basin and you may reach the same conclusion its all there). Anyway If I have repeated some of the information from past posts that some readers have already seen I am sorry, but I felt that some shareholders may need to at least be aware and research some of the information, before running scared to sell at a loss when in my opinion there may still be a upside to this volatile and overtraded stock. IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.