GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Sharpeye, Thank you for your informative post. I read a lot of...

1. 33 Posts.
    Sharpeye,

Thank you for your informative post. I read a lot of speculation and dribble with no basis on real research on hotcopper. I enjoy reading your posts..
    Please keep up the good work.
    Now that I have finished making love to you.... LOL......

I would like to make the point, you are all quite within your rights to be negative towards a stock or any announcement a company makes...... But please give thanks to those who bring to us opportunities..... Those opportunities might not be right for all and the risks may seem way too high. Although every now again, someone pouches on that little GEM that makes the rags to riches seem ever more possible.
    It was worth noting that "Sharpeye" didn’t ask you to take his word for it. Instead he gave us all a lead to follow to which will allow all of us to be more informed if we a clever enough to dig deeper.....

Unlike others who will just steer towards stocks they are holding. We are all in very prime position at the moment with energy stocks, some have come out of the $32 a barrel prices better than others..... Let’s see if we can all pick one of the good ones for that dream to come true!!

To all those factual and resourceful research POSTERS keep up the fine work !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.