GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Thank you fringe. There will always be speculation, and where...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Thank you fringe.

There will always be speculation, and where would we be without the dribble?

It would seem that many who invest do not take real interest in what, where, how and why. They are only interested in the share going up after they have bought, and down when they have sold.

If people are investing in mining stocks, then geology is the major clue to any find. When people read the Gdn posts or any other company post, and do not understand certain words IE "bentonite clay" as Gdn post 25th 05 09, research it,google it. I googled "bentonite clay paradox basin", and I now know why this could have had a major impact on the well.

Geology is like a alphabet, it is uniform and only has strange words because they havn't heard them before. Anything that I do not understand, I will always endeavour to find out about, then I can make a informed decision and not Guess, and wonder about what could have been. It is also a very good tool for protecting against lies and deception, and in a share market that is sometimes cloaked in fog, I have found it one of the best tools.
    Any post that I make, I do so because there may be people who don't stick to their guns and give up, because to them, it seems hopeless and they forget the prize. They sometimes do this because of lack of knowledge. Increase knowledge and make a informed decision.

If people adopt What, where, why and how to their investments, they may find their success is increased, but remember timing is everything ( thats the WHEN part).
    Hopefully all may benefit more by making informed decisions, and luck plays an increasingly smaller part in investments.
    IMO DYOR
    Thanks for the appreciative post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.