GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

"I would assume that GDN cannot quote this as a substantial gas...

1. 186 Posts.
    "I would assume that GDN cannot quote this as a substantial gas find until further tests are done and because this field is in the USA their laws are different as to what they can tell the market before they are confirmed and /or proven."

that is just the point. they have not confirmed anything so there is nothing material to report. the fact that they do report gas indications as a and i quote a 'successful drill' just proves how shonky they are.

go look at carnarvon petroleum (CVN). they are no bullcrap company, they drill a hole, they test, then they report the result as a success or not. they have $77million in the bank. they average over 4000BOPD from their drilling program in thailand over the last 2 years with more developments on the way.

they dont come out 1/2 way through a drill and say 'x units of gas found over y ft this well is successful' with pretty graphics and over used formation names. leadville leadville alkali gulch alkali gulch terrorism terrorism al qaeda al qaeda war on terror war on terror.

they sucker you all in with repetition and a common hypnotic trick. just think about it for a second.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.