MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

what have we factored in 10c sp of meo so far?

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    Hi to all.

I don't think yesterdays action was a pump of future dump. I told you two days ago on my post no. 5397492 that we (me and my friends who are true MEO believers) were buyers at 26.5c and 27.c for large stakes. This price level seemed very cheap to us. I said on my post; "but we couldn't buy anything as even BOTs couldn't convince anyone to sell today"

Yesterday, I understood that the owner of the bots is just one person or an insto. I mean there is only one manipulator at the stage. (There could be more than one, then they might be fighting against each other)

When they saw some determined and strong buyers against their bots, they just retreated back. That was what happened in last two days. They didn't want to lose too many shares. Then the other buyers came in when just a bit of good news (PBR's ASIC name rego for example),.. and sp went up like a rocket without control of anybody, I think.

Dear MEOmites, we all know very well that this price level is TOOOO CHEAP. We sometimes are scared by those shameless manipulators of financial markets. Even well respected (not to me anymore) Alan Kohler of Business Spectator / ABC Financial News reporter, published an article on his corner on Business Spectator and tried to manipulate people to get out of the stock market yesterday. He said this under the headline of "An urgent 'sell' warning" ; "Richard Russell, author of the famous Dow Theory Letters, is insisting, demanding, begging his subscribers to get out of stocks." (http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/stockmarket-bear-Dow-pd20100526-5SSE8?OpenDocument) This is manipulation, attempting to get people panicked Nothing else. I will not be a subscriber of Business Spectator anymore.

Anyway,.. Now the stupid question we are asking ourselves is, why MEO sp is going up?

Why this is surprising us! Thats so stupid.

We have made a lot of valuations here for months. Now MEO will have 18c cash backup per share after FIRB.

Yesterday's sp was 28c. Less 18c cash. Then MEO's sp was ONLY 10c. Why wouldn't we buy it? We said we were not stupid enough just look at the screen for a cheaper price and we have bought a lot like may of you yesterday in deed.

In that 10c price, we have 20% of Artemis. PBR will pay and spend nearly US$250 million dollars for 50% of Artemis which we have already 20% of. That means we have a USD 100M value at Artemis before finding gas. That gives us another 21c per share value.
    18c + 21c makes 39c --->>> This is the real value for today.

FURTHERMORE ;

The gas could be found in Artemis --->>> is not factored in stock price. Its value is from $1.20 - $3.5 per share.

Heron with2-3tcf is free -->> Not factored in stock price.

Blackwood with unknown tcf but high CO2) -->>> Not factored in stock price.

Tassie Shoal project --->>> not factored in stock price.

WA-361-P (Zeus prospect) --->>> May be drilled later on, not factored in stock price either.

Let's ask ourselves;
    What have we factored in the sp so far,..I mean in that 10c?

Why wouldn't we buy MEO at 10c?

Just joking now; in 10c; we might have ;

3c for Artemis (12tcf gas !!!)
    1c for Petrobras partnership on board
    2c for Heron
    1c for Blackwood
    1c for TS project
    1c for Good Management and confidence to Jurgens share purchases
    1c for Strong MEOmite shareholder base and support

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.