SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

@ExtremeLand The video interview posted by Lithium gives you an...

1. 3,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1340
    @ExtremeLand
    The video interview posted by Lithium gives you an answer to the how many customers question you asked.
    AF said they currently have about 1,300-1,400 customer accounts, not all of them make lots of money for Spenda, but they're growing in number.
    He also said at about the 10:15 mark that from the CC deal, they're now starting to onboard some of CC's suppliers to the Spenda network which would indicate that the 'node-to-spoke' marketing strategy is starting to do its thing. I wouldn't expect any formal announcement about that as it wouldn't meet the materiality criteria for an ASX announcement.

@lithiumburn the discussion of 'billions' was in response to a question about the addressable market. The answer was that the franchise market in Australia is about $200bn in annual payment flows. There's no suggestion in the video from AF that Spenda is going to capture that entire market, just that it is the addressable market. In fact, he said that its unlikely that they'd capture the global franchise brands that operate in Australia which then lessens the potential customer base to about $120bn in annual payment flows.

It was good to see that there's no wild promises made in the video, just setting an expectation that over the next 6 months the customer base should grow by at least 10% quarter on quarter, which on my calculations will take the total customers to at least circa 1,600 by end of Dec 1/4.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.