SPX 9.09% 1.0¢ spenda limited

What have we got here? Hedera @Mastercard Network! W, page-59

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Fair. I am not warm to the agri lending DW as mentioned many times here. That they want to participate to that supply chain with software and payment services, I am all for it. But it is a very difficult lending segment and I don't believe they have the adequate experience for it. Full year profit would be nice, but I would settle for a positive quarter, or even month.

In relation to the prolific postings on these threads, they are definitely not my cup of tea. But... too many times I see shady operators pumping their companies share price for their own benefit. They disappear and come back again and generally no-one has a go at them, even praising them for their entrepreneurship. And yes, I would put the current senior management of SPX in that "shady" category, together with their financial advisors. So to some extent, I am quite happy to see that there some "dedicated souls" over here to make sure that the past stories are regularly brought back. I do believe that investors with meaningful $$$ do look through social media for clues. And if this can influence some change in the management team, I am all of fit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.