What have you dome Dim Jim, page-44

1. 82,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''yeah. If you'll think back to the election, cost of living issues was primarily Labor's most vocal shouting point.

I do believe there being mention of a plan at some point..''

but the post of yours that I was replying to was about business closures

not cost of living

Now - you fellas always screamed about how government should get out of the way and let business do business
    You also told us that capitalism was a great thing - competition great - so, if you can't survive, you should be allowed to go broke

and that's what's happening ------ but, now --------- oh golly, your little beliefs change - NOW, you want government to get involved and you see to want government aid

gosh - what does that suggest??

a. your ideas were shit
    b. you want it both ways
    c. you can't run a business when times get rough - only smooth sailor business

methinks that in bad times - capitalism should be allowed to work in business - as business calls for

and methinks that large industries like nickel mining - should be allowed to die on the vine - indeed, I think government should step in and remove their mining licences - because the companies have shut down mining - can't perform

so, gov should either just take over the mining leases - and run it themselves - or remove the mining leases - and when applications come in in future when the nickel price rises again -

government should issue licences again - with big fat hefty conditions - like hefty part ownership, no liability AND big fat - fat fat fat royalties.

go hard or go home

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.