AUN 5.41% 3.5¢ aurumin limited

what holding the share price back

1. 446 Posts.
    The Scheme is subject to a number of conditions including: (i) ACCC and FIRB approval; (ii) an
    independent expert determining that the Scheme is in the best interest of AUSTAR minority
    shareholders; (iii) AUSTAR shareholder and court approvals; (iv) the receipt of an IRS ruling
    by LGI confirming LGI?s intended treatment of the transaction; and (v) other customary
    conditions for a transaction of this nature. Key terms of the Implementation Deed are
    outlined below. The full terms of the Implementation Deed, and associated transaction
    documentation, are expected to be released to the market shortly as part of FOXTEL?s
    substantial shareholding notice
    In order to implement the Scheme, a majority in number of the AUSTAR minority
    shareholders voting, and who represent at least 75% of the votes cast, must approve the

The independent directors of Austar unanimously recommended that Austar minority shareholders vote in favour of the scheme and associated shareholder resolutions.

The recommendations were made in the absence of a superior proposal and that the bid was subject to an independent expert concluding that the scheme was in the best interests of Austar minority shareholders.

At least 75 per cent of the minority Austar shareholders must approve the scheme at a proposed scheme meeting later this year.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/austar-shares-jump-on-takeover-20110712-1hbi7.html#ixzz1RskaDJpc

I do think the takeover will go ahead
    then we see the share price go to $1.52
    this may play out for 4 to 6 weeks
    I am will to wait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $15.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $4.307K 123.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134420 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 26315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.