GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What holds you?

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    It's a simple question.

Some might be able to answer within an instant.

What holds people to investing in Galaxy?

For me it's the optionality of the company.

The ability to work with others and as someone said on the call "be commercial"

Fundamental wise... By 2020-2022 the requests for lithium based on the various automotive requirements step up exponentially.

It's an out strip of demand which is only less than 1.5 years off.

Those that don't make the shift or have the ability will be left behind, particularly in jurisdiction's such as China and Europe.

Are you listening Donald?

Anyone good with a chart always recognises the fundamentals that go along with it... As a way to predict along side their chosen method of being a seer of seers.

Electric vehicles will they win?

You betcha!

Inside of Australia it is difficult to comprehend the demand coming on from major stakeholders in reducing their pollution output.

It's always been about the fundamentals.. otherwise why are you here?

@Gekkko makes a good point...

Why is Galaxy doing business with JP Morgan whilst they continue to lend shares out.

Reality might be that they need to make money and at the moment lending out on borrow with a few % on top has done them well.

But we haven't heard about them selling.

Anyone watching the lithium market will know that Ganfeng have recently done their IPO along with Tianqi meanwhile investing well over 20% into SQM the world's most respected and largest brine producer that has been hammered by the country they grew up in

...and then up coming is FMC with their Livent spin off...

We also know that BYD are planning to offload their battery division which from my research into Galaxy shipments is tied to us.

Something is going on... It's big as far as I can work out.

FMC is a neighbour of Galaxy at Sal De Vida and their production has not grown.. it's all been about the the lithium price increasing.

For me, I look at the dots above and wonder what this is all about.

Anthony pretty much spelled out that Galaxy have a plan for a converter tied to Mt Cattlin in the recent call.

I'm here because I think I can see something beyond a localised affair of WA being the be all and end all.

In my mind, Galaxy has a board that is tying something together larger than we might be able to envision.

Something big is going on here and it's only time before all these majors go..."y'know what, screw these speccy stocks getting in on our game and share prices"

I wish I could work out what is going on..

But I think Salar del Hombre Muerto is the centre of that Galaxy Universe.

We could be about to step off a tinny on to a luxury liner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.