VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Lol i think if someone was to ask me "whats youre sentiment on...

1. 286 Posts.
    Lol i think if someone was to ask me "whats youre sentiment on VIL?" i would say "its smack bang in the middle of nzmicro and believe101".

I hate delays, hopefully they will have an Ann out by mid next week. In the big scheme of things whats another week. However for those of us that have been holding for well over a year this stagnation is really starting to grate.

If there is no Ann out by monday i will contact Nathan to see if he can give an indication of how far away it is.

Historically speaking not to downramp as im up to my chin in this monstrosity and only care to see the SP go up from hereon but must say that no news from this lot generally means bad news. I cant think of what the delay is with FP2 seismic. They have been looking at it for +7 months now. And if they dont know the exact location for FP2 they could at least send an Ann with a better approximation of when it will be ready, surely they can hone it down to a timeframe smaller than "Q1 2011...". Also why it has taken Bongo +3 months to stabilise flow is concerning...

ahh speculation speculation in my head i want to be either in this with a win or out with a massive loss by June. Fingers and toes are all crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.