BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

what i don't understand ..., page-73

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Oh and in case you thought I missed the jibe Ctindale...

"folks should just click on some of the main characters here and make their own mind up,

some with over 3000 post how many of them on RAU? all the way down all so positive :).....lol some have seen 95% drops in value and you still cant say a bad thing..."

Now I wonder who Ctindale could possibly be talking about ? Over 3000 posts eh ? Gee

Well it can't be Hoges because he has just over 1,000, Admittedly probably mainly about RAU by his own admission. But that is still just over 1,000 and not 3,000.
    So no ! It can't be Hoges.

Is it cb25 ? No it can't be him because he has just over 1,000 posts as well.

Could it be..... could it be ??? Surely not ? Gosh it must be Sentia 717. Yes I have done over 3,000 posts since October 2007. Well, well, well.
    And well ...how many on RAU Ctindale ? A few granted. But not as many as you would like to imply.
    I have commented for some time now on about 7 companies (including RAU) on a fairly regular basis. So it is certainly not as many on RAU as you would like to imply.

Now what about the 95% drops in value. No well that is certainly not me. Or CT is just assuming that I must have. Because CT is inclined to assume a thing or two in his authorative posts.
    Or by lumping certain comments together you are left to gain the imptression that the two things are linked when they aren't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.