BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

what i don't understand ..., page-76

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ctindale .......I am afraid to say that you have continued to plummet in my estimation.

As I have said before recently when i first read some of your posts about 2 years ago I thought they had some substance.

But then I was able to identify a fairly serious error in a statement you made and when I pointed it out to you then your response was less than adequate.

Since then I have learnt to treat any of your comments with a great deal of caution.

Currently I do not intend to deal with the usual string of name calling and director abuse that you wallow in these days.

I will pick you up again on an issue of accuracy.
    "and yes +3000 posts on HC in 2 years say guess would be 75% minimum are RAU, say 700 days thats an average of more than 3 a day every day for 2 years, thats a joke and yet another embarrassment to the RAU shareholders"

Yes I admit to the 3,000 + posts on HC in a couple of years. (Pretty minor compared to some)
    However, in your wonderful CEO for 15 years and responsible for such important complicated company negotions style, your "guess" of 75% minimum on RAU is ludicrous and symptomatic of your desire to claim superior knowledge.

Yes I have posted often on RAU. But I have probably just as often posted comments on NEO/QPN. In fact it would be a very close run thing.
    My fair estimate would be about 1,000 posts on RAU, about 1,000 on NEO/QPN and then the other 1,000 on the other 5 shares that I post comments on.

So by your suggestion of 700 days that amounts to about 1.4 posts per day on RAU and about the same on NEO/QPN

"thats a joke " ...... Yes CT and I'm laughing.
    Now on to more important matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.