HCH 5.26% $1.00 hot chili limited

What I got from the AGM

1. 15,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    I went to the AGM on Friday last week seeking a bit of a confidence boost in the project. I'm posting this now for two key reasons which I'll explain in due course.
    There were far fewer non- corporate (likely  retail shareholders) than usual. After voting Christian went through a very dry discourse of what the co. has been doing  in the year.  He said the PFS was due by the end of the year then CAP had 90 days to come up with the funds.  Revealing little of our burning issues of getting the share price up. So I fired my two questions anyway.
    1. There being an information gap between what the shareholder s know and what the directors know and being very close to producing the PFS could he let us know anything like: improvement in strip ratios, IRR or Costs per pound, that a would improve our confidence. Amongst guffaws, the lawyer stepped in and I got bubkas. Even when I rephrased it I got little except a minor  we would be pleased with the outcome.
    2. My second question was Cap being an iron or Co. and the Fe2O3 price being under pressure would they actually come up with the funds. It was referred to Mr Andraca and WE got the co. line.
    Which all seems futile except I got a clear sense of confidence including form a other commenter who looked to be ex-Taurus  that the PFS will deliver but we can only be sure when  CAP  pay up.
    Further I got to speak to Melanie their Manger technical, (who was just named Alt dir. for Murray Black).  She made the important point the reasons they are being so precise/pedantic about getting the PFS right is that the amount the CAP pay both post the PFS (in 90 days) and to go to 50.1 % is dependent in the values in the PFS.
    I also asked questions about the geophysics and am confident (as I can be ) they are getting the geophysics verified by the drilling right to be able to dill it into a Tier 1 efficiently (if it is one).  The orientation of Alice from the geophys has upside  and they are handing the geo metallurgy i.e. working out what should be leached as oxide and what floated as sulphide right.(Especially the bits that overlap). (That's that PhD project mentioned).
    The reason I waited to now to post was:
    - I was buying more shares
    and since after the a person who was there, who has corporate insight and should know has given me some insights  me:.
    - he pretty certain it will deliver in spades.
    - Cap are fully committed  to the project they have a financing and evaluation team in the background and Mitsubishi as bankers.
    So the upshot of my attendance was confirmation of everything the Co. has been saying  and to my mind all systems go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.050(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $151.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.00 94.0¢ $195.8K 201.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 7572 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.