SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

What I have learnt from SDL, page-80

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi donedeal.

Come on. You and a few others who criticize SDL shareholders are not even share holders, why would you care, why would you waste your time commenting on SDL, unless you were interested in acquiring shares at some time or already have shares and are just stirring the people who are truthful about holding shares in SDL.
    Honestly, why are you still posting on this SDL Forum? Are you trying to save people from themselves? Are you trying to stir people up? Are you trying to get people to comment and give you information they have and you don't have?
    You and the others including Pythagoras have obviously not read the Annual Financial Report properly, other wise you would not be posting as you are.
    If Wafin are prepared to put in $40 million, then another $7 million, do you really think they are afraid to put in one Million more Dollars?
    Please read the Report properly and also other reports that state, Wafin will fund SDL if needed.
    Cameroon Government Infrastructure deal with the Chinese will require the Mine development to support the Infrastructure Loan.
    Sundance Resources will continue to support the Government with its technical expertise as the Infrastructure is funded and the Government of Cameroon will continue to support Sundance Resources in the development of the Mines.

Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.