DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

Foremost three things. 1. the chart pattern 2. the low issue of...

1. 189 Posts.
    Foremost three things.
    1. the chart pattern
    2. the low issue of shares on offer atm
    3. the new technology in an emerging market.

1. Today's volume is the most since the first few days of listing, it's a classic pattern I don't know the name of it but it's obvious to the eye, any opening tomorrow above today's close and a break of the 32 cent ceiling is unknown territory, which I like in new listings as there is no history to compare it to.

2. There are 35m shares on issue atm, there is another 100m in escrow for another 18 months plus performance shares that may come into play soon. Any low issue share that can do 10% of it's issue in a day is a big plus in my books. The options DROO are in the money, 22 cents exercise June 2018, with no time premium as of today's close. Plus it's that the time of the year where weird things can happen with share prices before the Christmas break

3. DRO reminds me of a book I read years ago about a company with a new device. It was a ground breaking. It was tested. It worked, many were sceptical about it and didn't realise the potential widespread use of it and it would be mostly be bought and be used by Government agencies.
    This particular company knew they had the goods and widely promoted it and the share price went ballistic as investors jumped aboard. That company was Taser.
    Today's announcement of an order by the Turkish government revealed to me of ongoing revenues from a Droneshield system. This I was unaware of.

Last week there was a sale of a Gun to bring down drones. You can't make this stuff up.
    They have competitors but today's announcement states Dronshields are ready to go and can be bought off the shelf where others are in concept stage.

I don't profess to know a great deal about this technology but it reminds me of the story of Taser. I'm in for the ride. looking to buy more above 30 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.