EGG 1.27% $1.20 enero group limited

what i think i could be worth.

1. 7 Posts.
    The company you’re analyzing seems to be in a strong financial position. It’s currently valued at $139 million and has a net income of $56 million. The company’s debt is relatively low at $8 million, and after accounting for all liabilities, it retains an equity of $211 million. Despite these robust financials, the company’s stock is trading at a significant discount, having declined by 95%. This could potentially present a buying opportunity.Over the past six years, the company has shown solid growth with revenue, net income, and equity growing at rates of 43%, 20%, and 40% respectively. However, when these growth rates are halved, they suggest a more modest growth pace for the next five years: 10% for net income, 23% for revenue, and 20% for equity.Based on these projections, it’s anticipated that the book value per share will reach $4.84 in five years, which represents an annual growth rate of 60%.Furthermore, it’s projected that the company’s assets will increase to $44 million per year, leading to a total valuation of $440 million in five years. This is a significant increase from the current valuation and indicates potential for substantial returns.In summary, while the company’s growth may slow down in the next five years, its strong financial position and the potential increase in book value per share suggest that it could still be a good investment opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.015(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $109.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $95.33K 79.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2764 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 3876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.