MPL 1.36% $3.62 medibank private limited

Yes you are and this is great for those who have the ability to...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes you are and this is great for those who have the ability to control their stock holdings by choosing to sell or place stops etc. Many retail investors have no means of doing this as the stock still does not appear in their holdings or their brokers have no access to trading their shares and this is the issue I and others have with the float process. I believe it is tomorrow when many more retail clients will also have the ability to access the market but others still won't be able to for another week or two because of technical sensitivities with the IT system used. If the share price corrects with or without a general market correction many investors have no means of protecting their holdings whilst other's do and this is the unjust process of the IPO. The market is a tough enough beast but this distribution process added another dimension to the 'level playing field'. Naturally I hope the price remains robust and it may well do despite the negative ramblings of many brokers out there but it is the unbalanced lack of control that is at the heart of this issue. Hope this clears up the grievance issue a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.050(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $9.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.68 $3.70 $3.62 $22.25M 6.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 335867 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 1377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.