SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

What I would do for a good announcement....., page-40

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Squidd, your maths is as good as your reasoning.

While on teh subject you must be referring to your sky high entry into EQX when speaking of destructon.

And I disagree with your remark to Westcott ..."EQX is suffering the same sort of fate as SDL because they are exposed to the same troubled sector"...

EQX is more in the same boat as London mining. Uneconomical and no economy of scale. London mining is at least a 5MTA in production, EQX is 500K (pre-feasibility) with no funding and no transport solution.

Who says accumualtion started at 47c. April is when the hanlong deal was killed. The accumulation began at around that initial 9-10c level. If you look at the graph, it was only until very recently that the SP has traded below the average of the entire period and on very low volumes (bar a small handful of days)

Have you counted how many shares have transacted (bought) since April 2013 ??

Where have all those countless millions of shares gone ?

So you are saying the whole register can be mopped up on market at 5c ?

You think those accumulating the stock are shy of pushing the stock even lower to mop up more on the cheap because their vast holdings looks bad for a fleeting moment on paper ?

Good luck..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.