OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

i found that post. i'm feeling benevolent after a massive week...

1. 3,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    i found that post. i'm feeling benevolent after a massive week for many of my stocks - PEX, BUX, TLM, THX and even that old dog ALY managed to get a kick. Looking forward to Monday... by my reckoning below 5%+ grades along say 30m-50M and its 20c-30c; double digit grades and hang on she'll rocket. GLTA all especially longer term holders like me.

've reconstructed the SFR's progress to compare to THX: 30 April 09 - identified near surface gold oxide and drilled inclined holes yielding up to 70 metres of sulphides to depths of 230m. This doubled the share price. THX announces massive minerals and the share price triples and maintains a 200% increase. Not sure if THX has delivered at the same levels but but has delivered a very similar movement on SP/market cap. That gets THX a tick. SFR mid-may 2009 trading halt: 47m of copper at 5%, 22m at 3% (plus other metals), 18m at 3%. Oxide gold mineralisation at DeGrussa is, in part, believed to be a residual leached capping of a deeper gold and copper-rich sulphide system. That took the SP to 50c from 15c. So that would be like THX going to 30c. Have THX delivered those kind of hits (yet)? and with the consistency of SFR?They have said they think this is the top of a mineral system but not what. 5m at 3%, 4m @ 9%, 16m @ 2% are all good but not what's needed IMO. And that's where THX is at when compared to the SFR journey I'd suggest not quite good as SFR and so that's reflected in the SP differential. The punters are holding back looking for a little more certainty and so the SP hasn't kicked on. Why someone is holding the SP down is beyond me BUT without that determined selling I've got a view the SP would be sitting nicely around 11c or 12c. Deliver some more hits at width and copper at 5%+ and it will be a very different story. Fot those interested in the continuing comparison: It was the announcements mid June to Mid July which really get the pot boiling (massive sulphides of 20m-30m, 27% copper over 8 metres) sending the SP above $2 which would be around $1+ for THX by comparison. Then August/September (almost 100m of mineralisation ++++ alot of other good news) got it to $4. THX~ $2 So it's really obvious to me what THX has to deliver to 20c+ and IMO they have yet to deliver it but I'm as confident as I can be - they know where to drill and when they get those drills going they are going to get the results to take it up to 30c ish. After that it just depends on what's lurking down there. So far it looks very promising and I'm enjoying the ride. i'll have to look back and see who persuaded me to hang in there around August 2012 and support the rights issue at 5c when I was thinking of pulling the pin. I'm going to owe them a beer or 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $34.39K 5.753M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 11069800 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21001804 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.