ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

what icn can expect in gippsland leases

1. 117 Posts.
    http://www.armourenergy.com.au/downloads/announcements/Dec%2012/ArmourEnergy-Investor-Presentation-%2021122012.pdf

ICN share holders: FYI Please read pages 26 to 28 in above link to Armour energy presentation 21/12/2012.

For any ICN share holder interested in ICNs tenements in the Gippsland Basin Victoria.
    LKO ICNs neighbour tenement holder has a JV with Armour Energy a Qld Gas exploration company AJQ.
    if you know company history of this Gippsland area and LKO with the Wombat wells, much has been kept quiet by LKO on the drill results for some time. However AJQ has made some significant announcements regarding their very new JV with LKO. VER VERY interesting indeed.
    RJ at ICN is very keen to explore this area,! and has kept it low key as his priority is in APT 855 with Halifax-1 and others wells to come on the 855 tenement.

AJQ is pro ACTIVE and as part of the JV with LKO has two of its own directors on the board of LKO. hence the great progress and movement of these last 6 months, this Announcement ( as linked above ) has a lot said that LKO has not even mentioned . Interesting comparison indeed.
    Please do some DIY research, it may prove to be worth your a small investment, as LKO is only .004cents and climbing up again.
    LKO board of Directors are older left overs from the old shell drill days in Bass Straight. Now they have new fresh blood on Board moving matters along.

then one could easily see why RJ at ICN is so interested in this Gippsland tenements x 2 in Victoria.
    Also looks like a Take over of LKO by AJQ in near future . IMO. make your own decision.
    I also sent RJ at ICN a copy of this AJQ Investors presentation
    Bliss123, yes, I have long held LKO and may buy some AJQ at .30 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.