GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

What, if anything, are people buying today in this 2 day selloff?, page-200

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @madamswer "You would be one well-off bloke/sheila had you invested the Index in 2001, re-invested the dividends each year, and then spent the next 15 years busying yourself with little more than carefree surfing."
    In 1998-1999, I made one million (US) dollars....admittedly it was an epic once in a 100 years mania, and I am happy to prove this you another time...this (approx.) once in 100 year phenomenon. I have studied this at length and suggest you might also wish to.
    1) I am a male, per Profile (openly stated), and obviously the photo (avatar?)
    2) I was not living in AUS in 2001. I lived and worked in NYC, Wall St, to be precise, from 1983-2009, for names that would make the average HC member green with envy. I have seen and lived through more than most, when it comes to financial mkts, manias, panics, crashes, business cycles, financial and market history etc. I suggest, as Ian (Molly) Meldrum might say, do yourself a favor and read my Post 17045529, whipped off the top of my head as I was rushing out the door (but still I took the trouble to then briefly reply to your your ill-advised Post), confirmed perfectly by @Windham14 to whom I am grateful, for stating what should have been glaringly obvious to you.
    3) Unfamiliar with the expression "busying yourself with little more than carefree surfing.". If you mean on a surfboard, I have never surfed, I can barely swim. I'm just trying to keep myself above water.
    I started this thread , and I am sure I can shut it down, by asking a Moderator to do so.
    It's annoying the hell out of me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.