GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

What, if anything, are people buying today in this 2 day selloff?, page-202

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    09:56 is not a good time to re-commence a complex discussion (tho it can and has been explained very easily). Markets open at 10, and there is also a Pre Market Auction.
    **Please read Post 17047839 by a fellow member who explained in further detail ...I was rushing out last night when I replied.
    I have read your explanation of Cost of Capital on MSB, which I respect, and to which I explicitly referred in my first comment to you in this thread.
    Market is up as a result of :
    1) QE 1,2,3, ALL of which found its way int US Equities Markets
    2) A Corporate stock buyback binge based on cheap money (but debt, nonetheless).
    These two (2) account pretty much exclusively for rising US equities from 2009 thru 2015.
    The US is not healthy, based on pretty much all Econ Releases, which I - at considerable personal cost - "break" every night around 12:30, and subsequently , as recently as last night. A thankless task.
    The put was originally called the Greenspan Put, now expanded to Greenspan-Bernanke-Yellen Put. I've seen this in operation since the late nineties (at latest), if not before. It's moral hazard, and it's not a good thing.
    No, I honestly don't know it all, I am not an Investment Banker, Auditor or Accountant. Just a humble , retrenched IT guy, who spends a lot of time reading non-fiction, over several decades, also at great personal cost.
    I need to start work now, markets are open, and I want to buy a stock.
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.