CND 0.00% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

YachengActually if someone has called the company or "spoken to...

1. 527 Posts.
    Yacheng

Actually if someone has called the company or "spoken to Max" I would be very interested to hear what was said.

If you think you are the guru of Hotcopper and self appointed prophet of BKP, if you cant tolerate alternative thought, then have the balls to use the "ignore" button and put yourself out of misery. For that matter -put the rest of us out of the misery of having to read your belly aching.

It is risable that you complain about 'non relevant' posts with.....a non relevant post. In a single breath you have bagged other posters on speculation about drilling technicalities, then to indulge with your own technical speculation.

So please stop bullying other posters, use the ignore button, and enjoy your own company on the BKP strings.

----------------------------------------------------

To anyone else following BKP - seems this morn sp is taking a bit of a hit. Personally im a tad, but not to concerned, I cant amagine any definitive outcome could be detirmined yet. Maybe some one has decided if there there was no good news on entry to the Aptian sandstones then it is dud. I can see the logic of such a decision, but dont agree.

Holding and hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $18.57K 580.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160273 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 62833 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.