WNX 6.90% 3.1¢ wellnex life limited

As I said before I love the sector, but WHA income to SP is...

1. JPS
    927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As I said before I love the sector, but WHA income to SP is poor.  $500,000 per quarter is laughable.

The sector is so big, the IF companies shouldn't be competing, however prices are said to be falling.
    I see you have a 5% holding in the canning business and thats good.
    How about gaining the base milk product?

I see BUB has a small herd of milking goats. That will be far too inadequate.  Most of the International IF companies can be see via ebay.   From a product POV I reckon Nestle is right up there with the best and understandably so. They have had over 150 year to perfect their product.
    I find the 20% different product that CFDA seem to require an interesting requirement. In a big way that helps Nestle from copycats.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...ant formula.TRS0&_nkw=infant formula&_sacat=0

I actually brought AU8 yesterday and again today.   Hoping on Chinese NY surprise.
    Your Cow and separate goat CFDA decision is many months away.

The only other comment I would say is your Greek/Aussie directors make good production decision, but they cant sell.  Marketing, or more importantly getting sales, appears to be WHA weakness. You need pork on your fork, or Chinese on your chopstick.  Demote the Greek and insert a Chinese charismatic MD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $39.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.6¢ $179.3K 6.520M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 329661 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 434814 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.