CHM 10.0% 1.8¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

Now you are seeing commies in the wood pile.Tuart is a hard wood...

1. 260 Posts.
    Now you are seeing commies in the wood pile.

Tuart is a hard wood timber out of the same family as marri and jarrah but I had the same question when I joined HOTT forum when I wanted to read the SOC.

I have been saying that the challenge for CHM is to secure additional funding as CHM has all the time in the world if they can put this issue to bed.

I am not sure what Tuart Resouces has to do with this issue other than the name but maybe it was just your chance to try and bring another name into this to throw mud at CHM.

The fight that has been started is based on lies but whose lies we are going to find out.

I am sure there are many skeletons in the closet but as these two companies were born out of the same group I am guessing that the whole dodgy CHM/Nicu position is a lot more intertwined than has come to light.

Its early days yest but I am yet to see MMX and its clourful co-defendents have one good day in court. B

Oh but Freehills are so good. I am sure all the Westpoint Investors love them for the structure they created for Norm with the promissory notes.

I am sure that got a mention in the recent survey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $50.54K 2.605M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1140779 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.