SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

What if GJ is right ?

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi SDL’ers, GJ’s comments about the $3.5B NPV being the basis (or foundation as I interpret) of any equity to be raised to finance the project sounds encouraging.

“IF” GJ is close to the mark to what bidders would offer for the asset, then holders would be well rewarded (those entering way back at those high 30-50c marks would also be laughing – if they haven’t been spooked into selling).

But how does it compare to the most optimistic scenario coming from a few posters. For the exercise, we won’t bother with the China can have the whole company at 7c a share or the 3c capital raising type horrors.

I think we should also disregard the 15c very lucky scenario (countless posts since 2013) valuing 100% of SDL at just $460M.

Instead we focus on the rosiest and most RECENT outlook by those few; namely $300M for 50% or $600M for 100% or $60M for 10%.

If GJ can realize $350M for 10%, that an almost 600% difference compared to the $60M lucky outcome.

No TYPO. 600%

My blue sky guesstimate of $5 billion for 100% of the asset (EV of $1.66 per share pre-dilution) will also be off the mark at 42% higher.

Good luck to ALL HOLDers !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.