EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Lower prices at the pump will not happen . The governments will...

1. 635 Posts.
    Lower prices at the pump will not happen . The governments will chew into any gains with the excuse that we will be getting better roads here in Australia. I would be happy if our roads were improved. But considering our wealth in comparisson with other countries the money Australia has spent on infrastructure is dismal. Too many people living here with self interests at heart. Just my opinion. Where did the money go during our minig boom? Welfare recipients are not to blame. the money they receive is immediately spent and circulated in the community which is a good thing. So where did the rest of the money go. Hospitals and health could be made more efficient and accountable rather than punishing people with a levy. And a good overhaul of the costly multi layered governments here in Australia soak up a lot of money. We are all one people.

It is all about management. This has been our gripe against EGO. It is now being rectified after being run into the ground to a near point of no return. I think ERM has a huge job ahead of them, but with a will to succeed to turn this ship around. At the end of this week we will know how much longer it will take. It all depends on a quick settlement between the warring parties so the company can move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.