SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Guys, they arent buying NSX. They wont even be listed here in 6...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Guys, they arent buying NSX. They wont even be listed here in 6 months and it's not part of the plan, it's a proof point with a low risk / return.

The play to get ASIC to take over ASX was an early play to remove ASX as the operator, didnt work so they move on. The decision to list elsewhere is a complex one but seriously.....no chance they stay here.

ASX Paydentity hook / acquiring / FCA license / Flykk / EMA's. If you dont see it, keep watching the next 6-12 month, it wont be a coincidence that operations revert to near previous growth now that ASX and aligned media have been put to the sword. Moreover look back to the frauds of the past few years, god knows it took less than 12 months to point out the wrong doing.

Now we have a bunch of want to be accusations that have faded away. Not like Blue Sky, Nor Getswift, nor BIG etc etc

I'll be back after the 4c and we can see if I'm right or not. But I ask those of you with an ounce of common sense to see through the old posters obviously here to reframe non-issues (ignore them) and those that are "new comers" with questions wanting to start the conversation again.

Just wait for announcements or take up meditation. Nothing here will help you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.