UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

What if it turns out the shorters are in fact the potential corner stone investors?

1. 257 Posts.
    Occam's Razor is taken to mean that the most simplest answer is usually the correct answer.
    What if it turns out the shorters are in fact the potential corner stone investors?
    What if the shorters end game has been this conclusion all along?
    It has bothered me for a long time that the shorters have not backed out even when it appeared extremely risky and possibly bordering on foolish to continue with shorting a stock that continues to rebound as UNS seem to.
    Of late this has become more and more evident with the news that Morgan Stanley is vetting potential investors and deals are still being announced from a company that if the shorters are to be believed is on deaths door. The effort an entity has gone to in order to push the share price back to 15c when all indicators point towards the company is on the brink of signing a deal that will ensure the company will have sufficient funds to take it to production and then cash flow positive is in my opinion downright dangerous unless……..
    Unless the same company that is destroying the share price is the same company that expects to buy in at a bargain….
    Stands to reason, who has done the most research into Unilife? The shorters!!!
    I would not be surprised to find out if the possible corner stone investor turns out to be a private investor and in turn was actually the villain all along!
    Time will tell and so will the lack of a short squeeze when some of the shares acquired in the deal are used to replace shares loaned.
    All my humble opinion of course…….
    Last edited by Waasup: 22/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.