what if jesus did not die on the cross?, page-89

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    im not defending these priests buddy. its disgusting what they have done and still continue to do. they are the wolves in sheeps clothing we are warned about. I will tell you as a christian i do not follow what they preach (all i want you to see is that there is a difference from supposed christian "crusaders/catholics" and real christians.

how can i trust these churches when what they teach is blasphemy against scripture.???
    why do i have to confess my sins to a priest???
    why support a denomination that still support pagan holidays?? mate the list goes on and on... nothing to support it yet continues.

they admit to wrong doing and nothing happens. This has a double loaded barrel effect. people inside the church wash it off and continue listening to what they say (hello alarm bells) where as you and countless others think this is the representation of the message of Jesus. im TELLING you its not.

unfortunately may church goers believe in what they stand up 4. i for one do NOT. they are way off the mark and are referred to as the whore drinking the blood of martyrs.
    the "church" was infiltrated by constantine and wheels set in motion way before we were born. but cause it happened so long ago many take it for truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.