FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

What if PE is successful?, page-14

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    In your perfect world DB, you say WPL will need to "give" the asset back to COP if FAR win PE.
    I then presume COP will then pay WPL the initial price of the asset plus the extra adjustments since WPL took over which would be substantial.
    Then I presume COP will responsible for their sale price plus adjustments plus the extra adjustments incurred by WPL since the sale, a tidy sum no doubt.

Now surely you don't suggest if FAR win PE the money WPL spent will be a freebie?
    FAR if they win and decide to somehow PE the lot will then have to not only pay for the initial sell price but also the extra adjustments incurred by WPL which in your perfect world would have been paid for by COP after reimbursing WPL.

You actually believe all that would have to come to pass or will you change your story to suit your rhetoric?
    My guess is you will change your story yet again as in your perfect world that's how it would pan out.
    Those that believe that it would be such a simple fix are dreaming.
    The next step in this saga will be years of litigation IMO, so some on here need to be wary of what they wish for.
    IMO the happy clappers say things on here without giving anything much thought.
    FAR are half way trying to achieve expensive finance and have diluted many on here yet again because so far the posts I have read many have no cash left to participate in any SPP or buy on market.

Now we have to read nonsense posts about what will happen if FAR win for I guess till next year.
    This is the FAR thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $20.17K 41.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18011 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.