QRX 0.00% 2.8¢ qrxpharma ltd

Dear Kangaroopete, Congratulations!!!!! 348 posts on HC since...

1. 513 Posts.
    Dear Kangaroopete,

Congratulations!!!!! 348 posts on HC since you joined (346 of those posts on the POH forum) 1 post on Gold Stocks and now you have found your way to the QRX forum.... to guess what.. rubbish Tangentland for putting up a very smart proposal to resurrect some value for the QRX holders.

And then as a non holder you have the temerity to say you feel sorry for QRX people that get "sucked in".

Your posting record and language through those posts is arguably that of a troll. Given Tangentland has proposed a value accretive outcome that you disagree with (even though you are not a holder) perhaps you can come here and put up a more credible rescue package that neither the high profile board of QRX nor any financial commentators have thought of.

So Kangaroopete over to you. Its all good and well to run around and throw mud if you have a better solution. I suspect you don't.

At least Tangentland who is a holder here has thought laterally and foreseen a possible scenario that could benefit 2 ASX coys by incorporating a smartly performing startup. The benefits to both the ASX coys are clear in my humble opinion, one may have to swallow some hubris and the other would benefit with much larger sales of its raw materials.

I applaud Tangentland for putting this up, well done.

Regards

BSW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.