TLS 0.00% $3.87 telstra group limited

what if telstra is divided?

1. 63 Posts.

I am putting this hypothesis to the form to see how many out there are willing to accommodate the idea of Telstra being split into two.
    Please before you put your reply mark the top of your reply with either Agree or Disagree

I bought in all T1,T2 and T3 and frankly now I am looking at my investment and think well it has not done much taking into account the market sentiment and other stocks that leaped over Telstra since the original float Telstra basically has not moved much.
    The aim of the game is capital growth isn’t it?
    I could not give two bob about what happens to Rudd, Murry, Mcgauchie or Sol for that matter but as an ordinary shareholder a father and a tax-paying citizen my investment in Telstra is hindered by being in logger head with the government, you cannot fight the legislators they can legislate to change the legislation (like it or not it is a fact). In a pure capitalist sense all we want is growth.
    Therefore I cant see a reason for not looking at splitting Telstra into two viable working companies, meaning that every single share holder would hold two companies instead of one, this would be better than any share split I have ever came across.
    -The share price will rise
    -The government will stop badgering and bullying Telstra
    -Shareholders will own two companies instead of one, with two separate set of dividends and capital gains

What are your views?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.71B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.89 $3.86 $77.20M 19.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 39966 $3.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.88 285088 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.