HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Put it this way. If I were a client of Hartleys I would be a...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Put it this way. If I were a client of Hartleys I would be a touch dissapointed that the SP has fallen below/equal to the offer. Don't forget Hartleys would have also charged a commission to its clients.

As a shareholder I won't be buying any further offer if its more expensive than what currently being offered.Whats the point.

I'll be voting no on any performance rights to management unless its clear what is being offerred over the next three years.

I,ve been quite supportive in my posts of HOG. However it seeems to me they are really exploiting the success of 1 producing well.

Management have clearly stated time lines of spudding, proving reserves and other attractive to-be announcements. Yet, we are now into May and there is no indication to spudding, no reference to reserves and a hypocritical capital raising. Albeit needed.

To this they wish to hold an EGM to approve fattening thier wallets on the basis of a $10000 shareholder placement that will probably be reduced to $2000 as oversubscribed.

In the meantime the SP is slipping under the offer as there is no catalyst/news.

I have a feeling that the rig contractor is the centre of all the delays. Maybe they should have paid the contractor $650,000 as a bonus. Share the wealth bonus. Maybe thats the way its done in the Ukraine. In the meantime they maybe ripping down the Chernetska exploration/appraisal well and setting up another contractors. Who knows? But 8 weeks before news of substance is not good enough in my book.

I also tried to call them on Friday and again today only to be called back by thier message bank.

My sentiment is changing. There are a lot of great stocks out there and I'm a short term trader, but I do hold stocks that give me a good capital return on a good story.

So thanks for asking Clark321.

If the news doesnt get better within a week or so I'm out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.