PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

My main concern at the moment (and im sure it will be covered...

1. 245 Posts.
    My main concern at the moment (and im sure it will be covered off in one of the next announcements) is how are PLV expected to fund the construction of the $30m sea wall?

It's all good to have secured the island, even a few mill in the bank to satisfy creditors based on presales of ore, but we arent going to be mining much without major funding for the sea wall. This was made clear in previous announcements.

There was also talk of a drilling program to explore the supposed DSO that remains on the island, im sure additional working capital of $10m or so (im guessing) is needed for this program.

I could only speculate on where this money will come from, this is the defining question. 50/50 JV means PLV is on the hook for at least $20m, and then we need to be sure that WEG can fund their share as well.

Plenty of questions still to have answered, but lets not get the cart before the horse. The next announcement we should be waiting for is that we have the $20m bond secured and the conditions precedent are 100% satisfied.

I imagine funding of some sort will be mentioned then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.