PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

I think most moderately minded people would agree that current...

1. 262 Posts.
    I think most moderately minded people would agree that current iron ore prices are probably undershot a bit. If the likes of FMG are to be believed, we will return to a more sustainable price closer to the $120 mark. With any luck, this will be coupled with a weaker aussie dollar. I think this is probably a fairly reasonable possibility.

Unfortunately for us, we need a deal over the coming days. Not over the coming months. Right now, iron ore prices are bad and the market is obviously spooked. These are not optimal conditions. They do nothing to bolster my faith in WEG suring up investors for us. If we had more time, then perhaps I'd feel differently, but now? I'm not as confident as some. I will be over the moon if a deal gets done. Even a really mediocre one. But mentally, I am preparing for a catastrophe.

Whilst this thread has generated some good discussion. I'm really interested to hear your thoughts on where PLV could go if Cockatoo falls through. Would PLV benefit from seeking a partner to merge with? AGO or MGX maybe? At least they might have the capital to get Irvine off the ground and MGX clearly have facilities nearby on Koolan island. What other options would there be besides hoping for a takeover?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.